How to use the bluetooth in X500 Smart Phone?
Setting up a Wi-Fi network is quite simple, and can be done in about 2 minutes from your device
1) Open up the settings on the device
2) Go to Wireless & networks
3) If Wi-Fi is unchecked, tap the empty box to place a check
4) If notification is unchecked, tap the empty box to place a check
5) After scanning is complete, click on name of the network you want to connect to
6) If there is a lock next to the signal you will need to enter a password
7) Click Connect
8) Your 3G indicator should change and become a Wi-Fi icon indicating connection
Multiple locations are saved in Wi-Fi network list，Your ZTE Score will automatically remember Wi-Fi networks and passwords and will automatically connect to them when in range.